Full time position
Sales Manager – CNG & LNG Solutions, Industrial and Transportation
Under the direction of the Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, the selected candidate will be responsible for sales activities relating to turnkey CNG and LNG supply solutions to industrial and transportation end users.
- Become familiar with the technical and commercial aspects of DGSC’s CNG and LNG production and “Virtual Pipeline” supply solutions.
- Ensure profitable growth by executing sales and marketing strategies, action plans and sales initiatives.
- Prospecting, qualifying, preparing proposals, negotiating and concluding contracts with targeted customers.
- Initially, concentrate efforts on the Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada markets.
- Develop and nurture relationships with local partners, if necessary, depending on the local market and the needs of the customer.
- Participate in industry events.
- Bachelor degree in administration, marketing, science or other with ideally 5-10 years of work experience, including a minimum of 3 years in sales.
- Experience in the conventional or alternative fuels markets, including propane, diesel, heavy fuel oil, CNG, LNG, natural gas, biogas or biodiesel is considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work autonomously in an effective manner.
- Experience with business plans, presentations and strategic sales development.
- Strong people skills, ability to develop and nurture customer relationships
- Motivated and focused on delivering results
- Strong abilities with MS Office
- Bilingualism is essential
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted